Dear FCLV members,
Be treated as a VIP at the Inaugural Annual Las Vegas Mecum Auction to be held November 16 – 18, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center!
I recently had an excellent meeting with the Manager of Event marketing, the Vice President of Marketing, and the CEO of Mecum Auctions concerning their forthcoming inaugural annual Las Vegas auction to be held November 16 – 18, 2017 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. As a result of Mecum’s recent relationship with the FCA (whereby they provided free bidder registration to their auction held in Monterey in August to our members), and my recent meeting, I have been able to secure the following auction benefits for our members:
- All members in good standing of the Las Vegas Chapter, as well as all members in good standing of the Desert Region, can apply for bidder registration without cost. This is a $100-$200 savings. Go to the following link to see our special invitation and bidder code:
- Our members will also be invited to the kick-off cocktail party on Wednesday night before the auction.
- Mecum will provide our Club with free space for a Booth and will also allow our club to sell Regalia and retain 100% of the proceeds. We can even display a Ferrari at the booth (and even offer the same for sale [but if it is sold, Mecum would charge their normal commission]).
- Our members can enter their Ferrari(s) in the auction with or without reserve and Mecum will waive the entry fee of $1,500. This will be an excellent opportunity for any member to sell their car without cost or risk. If the bidding on a member’s car does not reach the member’s reserve, the car can be then taken home by the member without any fee paid whatsoever to Mecum. If the member’s car sells it would be subject to Mecum’s normal commission.
- Our members will be also be allowed entry to VIP areas during the auction and will be welcome at a special reception Saturday.
Please make your plans to attend this inaugural event and please spread the word to benefit Mecum, our Club and our passions. They expect to auction 1,000 cars.